- DO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE MARKET. Fall brings with it a lower inventory of homes for sale. With less competition, you could sell faster.
- DO USE NATURE TO YOUR BENEFIT. Appeal to buyers’ senses by decorating with the season’s sights and smells that make a home cozy and comfortable.
- DO ALLOW FOR A FAST MOVE. Fall can be a busy time; attract buyers by making your home move-in-ready and creating a deadline that fits within their holiday time.
- DON’T OVERPRICE YOUR HOUSE. While you can earn more for your home with less inventory, fall buyers will move on to another home if yours is overpriced.
- DON’T LOSE CURB APPEAL. First impressions are everything, especially during the fall. Clean up any loose debris such as leaves, broken branches, and overfilled gutters.
- DON’T LET CLUTTER TAKE OVER. It’s easy to build up clutter during cooler seasons. Keep closets and storage areas organized and allow buyers to envision their belongings in the home.
Want to know what your home is worth? Find out with our Home Evaluator.
Ready to contact Costello Team? Let us help you sell your home!